Terms of Service
Tacol Technology Ltd.("Company") provides iCartoon.me and its related services ("Service") and products ("Products"), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
The Company reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Copyright and Ownership
- The Company claims no intellectual property rights over the content you upload, create or provide to the Service.
- The Company own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. If you want to use the artwork examples in our website, please contact us to get our consent.
The Company retains full copyright over all artworks purchased in iCartoon.me.
By the artwork is purchased and paid in full by you, the contact emails owner, YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH AN EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE LICENSE to use, reprint, reproduce the artwork as you wish for your personal or business purpose, with or without modification.
- You can transfer this artwork license, if following conditions are met:
- To purchase iCartoon.me artwork on behalf of a business. The license will be transfered to the business automatically if you can email us at service@iCartoon.me to show the authorization from the business entity.
- Please note the business purpose doesn't include to resell the artwork. To resell the artwork purchased from iCartoon.me is upon negotiation and requires reseller license. This is to avoid design service house or company to resell our artwork only, if it is against your business purpose, please feel free to contact us.
- It would be possible to display the finished artwork in our gallery. Before that, we'll email you to inquire your concern. If you have any concern, please feel free to let us know. Any personal identity information could be removed upon your concern.
Please understand revision is based on your original order instruction. New request/change that requires re-drawing the entire caricature and is conflicted with or not found in the original order instruction shall not be considered as revision.
However, we accept revision if it doesn't require re-drawing the entire caricature even it is conflicted with or not found in the original order instruction, and we hope you can help us to avoid potential cost of significant changes. So, we can keep our goal to provide affordable price to everyone.
You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. The Company will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from our failure to prevent hacker attacks or illegal access to our servers or your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
One person may not maintain more than one iCartoon.me account, unless doing so in behalf of ones family or relatives, ones employees, students or co-workers. Under no circumstance shall you maintain more than one iCartoon.me account in order to exploit the Service, such as increasing the amount of disk storage for your files or inappropriately taking advantage of special promotions and offers.
Payment for Services and Products
A credit card or PayPal account is not required to use the Free Service. A valid credit card or a PayPal account is required for purchasing Products.
When purchasing iCartoon artwork, You are required to authorize the total price in Paypal, and come back to iCartoon.me to make the advance payment. In addition, you will have the chance to preview the artwork online to make sure you are satisfied before you pay the balance.
Use of Site
You agree that the owners, employees and volunteers of the Company are not responsible for any loss or damages which may result from your use of the iCartoon.me web site or its content.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to images, photos, graphics, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise ("Content") that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By uploading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- incorporate images or names that would violate a person's right of privacy or publicity.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS/MMS messages.
You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
The Company makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iii), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (iv) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
The Company, its employees, volunteers, affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service.
If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
The failure of the Company to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and the Company as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to the Company, contact us.